《冰雪奇緣》迪士尼成立90週年紀念作品,改編自安徒生童話《白雪皇后》。以下是為你介紹的冰雪奇緣臺詞中英文,歡迎閱讀以及瀏覽!
冰雪奇緣臺詞中英文power will only grow.你的魔力只會越來越強大
There is beauty in it...它會帶來幸福
But also great danger.也會帶來災難
You must learn to control it.一定要學會掌控你的魔力
Fear will be your enemy.記住,恐懼是你的敵人
those gates so I may unlock your secrets開啟大門,讓我揭開你的祕密 and exploit your riches.榨乾你的財富
it's only for today.♪但是隻有在今天
It's only for today! It's agony to wait.♪-只有在今天! -跟痛苦說再見
you okay? - I've never been better.你還好嗎? -我好得很呢!
This is so nice.我今天好開心
I wish it could be like this all the time.真希望永遠都能像今天一樣
Me too...我也希望...
5.I've been searching my whole life to find my own place.
我也用我的一生尋找新天地
? Why do you shut me out?!不 為什麼?為什麼要把我拒之門外? Why do you shut the world out?!為什麼要把自己和整個世界隔絕?! What are you so afraid of?!你到底在害怕什麼?
's time to see what I can do,♪現在開始放下一切
To test the limits and Break through.♪挑戰我的突破和極限
No right, No wrong, No rules for me...♪沒有規則,沒有界限
I'm free!♪自由的天地!
se don't shut me out again.♪請別再把我拒之門外
Please don't slam the door.♪別再關上門
You don't have to keep your distance anymore.♪你不必和我保持距離
Cause for the first time in forever,♪這是我生命裡第一次
I finally understand.♪終於懂你心
For the first time in forever, We can fix this hand in hand.♪
這是我們兩人第一次 姐妹同心渡難關
can face this thing together...我們一起攜手面對..
only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart.但解救冰封的心,只能靠一個發自真愛的行動
冰雪奇緣臺詞of cold and winter air and mountain rain combining.
她出生在寒冷和山雨交加的夜晚。
icy force both foul and fair has a frozen heart worth mining.
不畏嚴寒的肆虐,一顆冰封的心等待著挖掘。
through the heart ,cold and clear ke for love and strike for the beauty sharp and sheer.
寒冷剔透的'心。為了愛而戰,不畏恐懼。發現強烈並且純粹的美麗。
t the ice break the frozen heart.
打破寒冰。融化冰封的心。
,I’m Olaf . And I like warm hugs.
嗨,我是雪寶。我愛溫暖的擁抱。
you want to build a snowman? It doesn’t have to be a snowman.
你想玩堆雪人嗎?或者別的也行。
Go away , Anna. Okay ,bye.
走開,安娜。 好吧,再見。
父母遭遇海難身故,Anna再次到姐姐房門外,只剩姐妹兩個從此相依為命了。
6.I’m right out here for you let me only have each other ’s just you and me ,what are we gonna do?
我在外面等你,讓我進來吧。我們只有彼此了,只有你和我。我們該怎麼辦?
use I don’t trust your judgment . Excuse me ? who marries a man she just met?
因為我不相信你的判斷。 你說什麼? 誰跟一個陌生人結婚了?
8.I always want a nose. So ’s like a little baby unicorn.
我一直想要一個鼻子。 真可愛。像個小獨角獸寶寶。
, I don’t know why I’ve always loved the idea of summer , and sun ,and all hot things .
噢,我不知道為什麼。但是我一直愛夏天這個主意,還有太陽,和所有熱的東西。
ly ,I’m guessing you don’t have much experience with heat.
真的嗎,我猜你大概對熱沒什麼經驗吧。
er is good time for stay in and cuddle but put me in summer and I’ll be a happy snowman.
冬天特別適合打在家裡睡懶覺 ,但在夏天我就是一個快樂的雪人。
,I’m alone . But I’m alone and stay away and you’ll be safe from me .
是,我孤獨,但我自由。離我遠點這樣就不會再傷害到你了。
13. Only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart.
只有真愛之舉才能融化冰封的心。
14. Don’t be the monster they fear you are.
別變成他們害怕的怪物。
15. Some people are worth melting maybe not right this second.
16. You sacrificed yourself for me ? I love you.
你為我犧牲了自己? (因為)我愛你呀。